Procedure for Retrieval of PDI Microsite User ID and Reset of PDI Microsite
1. Should you forget your PDI Microsite User ID and/or PDI Microsite Password, you can retrieve your PDI Microsite User ID and/or reset your PDI Microsite Password in the manner as may be guided by the PDI Microsite Terms of Access.
Acceptance to PDI Microsite Terms of Access
1. You acknowledge that by registering yourself to access and use PDI Microsite, you shall be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions contained in this PDI Microsite Terms of Access in your access and use of PDI Microsite and you further acknowledge and accept all inherent risks and Loss associated in accessing and using PDI Microsite.
2. PDI Microsite is provided to you on “as is”, “as available”, and with all faults basis. PUNB disclaims all warranties, express and implied, including, but not limited to, any warranties of merchantability, quality of information, quiet enjoyment, non-infringement, title, or fitness for a particular purpose. PUNB does not warrant that PDI Microsite will be error free, uninterrupted, free from spyware, malware, adware, viruses, worms, or other malicious code, or will function to meet your requirements. PUNB does not warrant that PDI Microsite will work with your operating system or with any other software installed on your computers or mobile devices and disclaims any liability for any loss arising out of your inability to install PDI Microsite and/or your inability to access and/or to fully access PDI Microsite.
3. For the avoidance of doubt and notwithstanding anything contained in this PDI Microsite Terms of Access, you agree and acknowledge that in no event shall PUNB and/or its affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, exemplary, consequential or any other damages whatsoever, including but not limited to property damage, loss of use, loss of business, economic loss, loss of data or loss of profits, without regard to the form of action (including but not limited to contract, negligence, or other tortious actions) arising out of or in connection with your use and/or access of PDI Microsite or from any information, content, materials, products (including software) or other services included in or otherwise made available to you through PDI Microsite or any other electronic medium approved by PUNB even if PUNB or its employees, representatives or affiliates have been advised of the possibility of such damage or loss.
4. You are warrant and represent to PUNB that:
i) for corporate person:
a) you are a corporation duly registered or incorporated and validly existing under the laws of the jurisdiction of its organization or incorporation;
b) you and your representative have full power and authority and have obtained all necessary authority and consent to enter into and perform your obligations under PDI Microsite Terms of Access;
c) this PDI Microsite Terms of Access create legal, binding and valid obligations, enforceable against you in accordance with its terms;
d) there are no suits or proceedings pending against of affecting you which would have a material adverse effect upon the performance of your obligations in accordance with this PDI Microsite Terms of Access; and
e) you are in compliance with all the relevant legislations, laws and regulations governing you.
ii) for individual person:
a) you have reached the age of majority;
b) you are not a bankrupt;
c) you have not been convicted or is involved in any criminal and/or illegal activities;
d) this PDI Microsite Term of Access create legal, binding and valid obligations, enforceable against you in accordance with its terms;
e) there are no suits or proceedings pending against of affecting you which would have a material adverse effect upon the performance of your obligations in accordance with this PDI Microsite Terms of Access; and
f) you are in compliance with all the relevant legislations, laws and regulations governing you.